Yesterday, my body was very uncomfortable, and most of my energy was spent trying to focus on my breath and not passing out. Afterwards, I exercised, and then for several hours I was a useless blob. By the evening, I felt like a full human being... it takes me 12 hours to wake up maybe? Hm.
Today, by contrast, my sitting position was SO comfortable. I felt for the first time like my body had weight, that it was just existing on the chair and the floor, and I could feel the points of contact as points of rest and balance, rather than pain.
I was so comfortable, in fact, that my mind was freely wandering, like a happy bunny rabbit. I thought of all the things I wanted to do, not in any sort of obsessive way, but just in a calm way. (This is also different from Day 15, where I meditated right before midnight, amidst all the chatter about the election. My mind was abuzz with thoughts!)
No comments:
Post a Comment