A difficult experience. My day began with pee pain, which wasn't great. Then I browsed Facebook for a long time, and Googled some of my symptoms before finally starting the meditation. I was very distracted, and when I looked at my body and emotions found that I had something like anxiety. It was the first time I've ever had an identifiable emotion during that part of the exercise!
I was distracted during the breathing, and tried to bring my attention back to the breath as gently as possible, but by the end of the exercise I felt like I'd been involved in a struggle, and still felt quite anxious.
I'm going to do some physical exercise now, which will perhaps allow me to let some of this go. But in any case I'm going to be mindful of myself today, and hopefully I'll be able to observe the end of the anxiety!
No comments:
Post a Comment